Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thanks for the prayers, I am still waiting for my prayers to be answered by my Lord. I believe in him. I believe that he will spiritually awaken my partner and he will come back to my life and love me unconditionally.

Amen in the name of Jesus 🙏🏻
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:10 – “Then may my wife grind another man’s grain, and may other men sleep with her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:10, Job is making a solemn statement about the consequences he would deserve if he were guilty of...
Replies
10
Views
256
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:20: Once or twice the merchants and sellers of all kinds of goods spent the night outside Jerusalem. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 13:20 describes the merchants and traders who, after Nehemiah closed the gates...
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord, me and my partner were in separation. His confusions about his feelings for me, family and career pressure caused him to take a strict stand to end this relationship. Lord I love him, I want a future with him. Lord I miss that ### of mine, who never let his ego come on our way, I missed...
Replies
11
Views
572
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom