To get by

Simon

Beloved Servant
Dear Lord hear my prayer. I do not wish to be rich. I am rich just by the love You gave me and my family. I pray so I can get by. I pray I can pay my lawyers bill and court fees so I can get better access to my children always. I ask for financial blessing to get by. Thank you Lord. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I prayed for this, in Jesus' name amen. Isaiah 26:3 NLT -  "You ( Lord)  will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on You"
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am applying for a job at a former place I used to work at and entertainment media is close by iOS that I have expirience it can better my chances please help me get there. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
172
Help my ### get a bond to get out of jail and his court case please help him please pray🥺🥺
Replies
11
Views
150
Life in I get a SWEET BOYFRIEND THAT WANTS TO TEACH ME WHAT I NEED TO BE ME AGAIN OR THE NEW ME EVEN BETTER GREATLYYY BASICS HEALEDDDD HOW TO read and write HEALED IMMEDIATELY I CAN GREATLY BE POSITIVE HOLD A PEN GREATLYYY NO WORRIES…LIFE IN IM IN MY EARNED EXTRAVAGANZA EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR...
Replies
5
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom