To get approved for a four bedroom ###

In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Click on the link below and do this for you for the next 21 days.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have interviewed with several agencies and companies for a new position. I've also applied for 1 bedroom apartments in ### ###. I need miracles, as I cannot continue to live in a motel any longer. I'm spending money for storage and it's costly. My credit isn't good but I'm working on it. I...
Replies
12
Views
250
It seems like your message is incomplete. Could you please provide the text you would like to have redacted?
Replies
5
Views
303
Life in ### get a new bedroom go sleep in that I can paint Gray 🎨 and concentrate on my studies to become a Meteorologist & not focus on the Weather Forecast chit chit just live with my JOY of the Lord & my Job my background check went fine I get my Job better than ### & my new medicine doesn't...
Replies
7
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom