To focus and concentrate better remove distractions ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I find that my daughter has lost interest in studies and there are distractions like mobile games, Google Chrome, WhatsApp messages that she was spending a large amount of time on after school. Since my wife and I are both working, we cannot guide her during that period. Give us wisdom on what...
Replies
6
Views
286
Dear Lord my heavenly father, I came here with a heart filled with bitterness, anger and anxiety. I pray that you will pour your wisdom upon me so I will free of these negative emotions. Lord, the email my in-law sent made me so angry and annoyed. Please help me to block out my negative emotions...
Replies
7
Views
300
I NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DIRECT MY NEXT STEPS FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS...HOLY SPIRIT HELP ME... AND SHOW ME WHAT TO DO FOR THE REST OF TODAY FOR MY MIND IS NOT SETTLED OR AT REST... I AM TRYING TO PROCESS MANY THINGS AND DETERMINE THE NEXT RIGHT ACTIONS TO TAKE TODAY... FATHER IN...
Replies
18
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom