To do well in Viva Voice

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request as you prepared for your thesis defense. It was our privilege to stand with you in faith, asking the Lord to calm your heart, sharpen your mind, and let His wisdom flow through your words. We prayed that the Holy Spirit would speak clearly and confidently through you, guiding every answer and bringing glory to God in this important moment.

If the Lord granted you peace and success in your viva voce, we would love to hear your praise report—please share how He worked so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the outcome was not what you hoped for or you still need strength for next steps, we invite you to post again. We remain committed to lifting you up in prayer as you continue to seek God’s will and trust in His timing.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, fill you with His peace, and draw you ever closer to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do well in my interview today.
Replies
10
Views
209
Please pray that I do well at work today, and that God blesses the work of my hands and that I’m safe. Also, please plead the blood of Jesus over me and over my wife while she’s at home, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
191
Dear friends, I humbly ask for your prayers as I prepare for my upcoming exam and viva. Please pray that I remain calm, confident, and focused while answering. I seek strength and clarity to perform well without fear or anxiety. Additionally, I would appreciate prayers for guidance in wearing a...
Replies
7
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom