To be released from curses and negative ...

```markdown

Satan cannot put a curse on you because Jesus took care of curses at the cross.​

God put's it this way.​

​

Galatians 3:13​

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”)
​

Binding:​



Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will. They can not live inside of you because God lives inside of you and won't allow it. They are powerless to harm you in any way.​

​

God gave us the tools we need to fight them - they are spiritual tools and they are found in the Bible:​

​

1.Put on full armor of God​

2.Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family​

3.If they have stolen from you have them pay you back 7 fold.​

4. Bind all evil spirits out of your life and your families life. What you bind on earth God will bind in heaven,
5.Then loose God's power to protect you, heal you and bless you.​

​

​

​

​

6.You can also request enough Guardian and Warring Angels to protect you and keep evil spirits out of your life.​


​

I will be praying in the same way for you.​

I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus name.​

​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was sick and resigned from my job as a ###. Please pray for complete restoration of my body, soul and spirit. Also, need prayer for breakthrough from curses. I watched your teachings on YouTube from ### 🇵🇬.
Replies
12
Views
153
Life into existence 100 💯 Fold greatly I get new inserts shoes I have a miracle finances come in my interview goes greatly urgently no worries..I get a Boaz my family doesn’t have to shake no more for no reason i get rest when I get home no worries greatly with the blood of Jesus ..BINDED UP...
Replies
9
Views
30
Father God, I beg you for forgiveness for any sins. Please help my family and myself to be free of generational curse and all the suffering we are currently experiencing. Please pray for us for health, finances and safety.
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,339
Messages
16,787,252
Members
648,906
Latest member
Caliennath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom