To Be Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
My Adonai I wait for You, & in Your word I put my hope, for Your word is pure & true. for with You is unfailing love & with You is full redemption. With joy I will draw water from You wells of salvation. Please Abba Father Help me to make myself ready for Yahshua (Jesus) return, for the marriage of the lamb. Help me to grow in grace, to grow in knowledge, to grow in Your truth. Help me to obey Your commands for they are trustworthy & to keep Your precepts with all my heart. My Adonai please forgive all my sins & heal me of all sickness & deliver me from all deceit from the evil one. I pray in Yahshua (Jesus) name Amen
 
Hear this prayer Father and let your will be done in ###'s life in Jesus name we ask and pray, amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God wants what is best for you. Be encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
129
Replies
10
Views
183
I am so tired of living and I am ready to join my mom and dad. I have written and illustrated children's books and people love them. BUT I am tired of trying to get anything to happen for the books or my paintings. Here is my site: ###. I also have 2 ### the Leprechaun books on YouTube. I am...
Replies
10
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom