To All The Members On This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa

Prayer Warrior
God I pray that YOU will bless everyone reading this prayer. Thank YOU that You will not pass one of us, God show us mercy and favour, bless us Lord. Thank YOU that YOU are GOD. We trust YOU completely Father, We will wait on YOU.
 
we praise thy name for ever and ever. we declare thy great name. We will speak of the glorious honor of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.

The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

It is good to praise the Lord. Praise the Lord! Amen!
 
Alyssa Thank YOU For This Prayer...This is my prayer for you....

Beloved, I pray in Jesus name, “Above all things that you will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. May the love of God cover you like a warm blanket on a cold winter’s night. May you always have God’s peace, joy, and happiness in your life. May you feel the wind of the Holy Ghost in every step you take leading You in the direction God’s wants you to go. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed.”

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, And Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for us not to put in our sight, heart, or ears and mind anything that causes us to fall out of alignment with the holy Spirit in Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
278
Let us pray in agreement. Heavenly Father I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart. Thank You for this day. I forgive all those who trespass against me and ask forgiveness for my sins. I lift up all the members and visitors on this forum. Their needs are many and I stand in agreement...
Replies
11
Views
222
Heavenly Father I come before You to ask forgiveness of my sin for doing planchet with my sister and my cousin when I was in class 6 and I unknowingly made agreement with the devil. Please forgive me and deliver me, Lord. Please Lord forgive me for not obeying after Your warning and married a...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom