God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
I’m tired of struggling. I can’t afford anything. I now only make enough to pay my rent. So, I’m in danger of all of my utilities being shut off. Can’t pay insurance or repair my truck. I need a serious financial breakthrough. Beginning to even wonder about prayer. Does it even work for me. I...
My job is extremely labor intensive and hot and they have us working 12 hour shifts right now. Everyone's tired and exhausted and having a hard time. Please pray that work conditions will not improve soon.
Something has to give fast Lord please life is not fair especially if you’re a Christian hold on to your seat. You are coming soon to avenge your people this abuse has to stop please come soon for us.