Please 🙏 for my precious cat who my vet advised to put her on palliative care, on 1.4mil Pred Mix which I am not happy because I believe it’s a strong amount.. I hope I am doing the right thing by her, I told the vet i’m not comfortable with that amount. She weighs 3.5 kg. The doctor believe...
Dear Lord Please 🙏 heal my cat ### from cancer in her nose and all underlining issues with her health. Make her whole give her good health. Take away her cancer and her organs I pray in Jesus mighty name amen I believe and declare that you’re healing her right now and I thank you in advance for...
Please pray for my beloved cat ###.
### is a young cat who has recently become very ill. He has been diagnosed with FeLV and has a mass and fluid in his abdomen, and lymphoma is strongly suspected. He is also anaemic.
Please join me in praying to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Great Physician, for...