Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evelyn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evelyn

Guest
I REALLY FEEL, IF I COULD JUST HAVE SOME TIME OFF TO REGROUP, AND NOT TO BE SELFISH BUT JUST RELAX, SO IF I COULD AFFORD TIME FOR JUST ME AND HOME AND FAMILY FEEL MY OUTLOOK ON THE PAIN AND LOSS WOULD BE A BLESSING, INSTEAD OF BEING STRESSED AND MAYBE DEPRESSES, IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I haven’t had too much luck, but my shrink who I work with has helped me found somebody. I hope this person can please help me land a spot on national TV before my next birthday by the end of the year in the meantime, please let me call other places to get a hold of them...
Replies
7
Views
92
Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
132
I was just watching a movie of st Clare called "all or nothing" on youtube, some reason during that I felt led to pray to learn the languages, Spanish & ukrainian. I have no exact reason to learn those languages (I have at least 1 friend who speaks ukrainian & 1 who speaks spanish, but they...
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom