Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Maboisha

Prayer Partner
I know I posted in February that the man I'm in love with finally said he loves me . It was just in Facebook comments & he hasn't said it again or asked me out yet, but he has gotten more flirty, initiated more conversations, & not wanted conversations to end. I was going to see a show an hour away from me & he was excited about it. When the theater didn't advertise him, he asked me to call them (knowing I can take care of that kind of stuff better than he can) but before I could, he cancelled the show due to a total lack of respect from that theater. He immediately started trying to find places for me to see him perform! He got excited when he asked if I was close to this one town & I told him it was 3.5 hours away but I'd love to drive that for him! But then we realized it was the day my choir was driving home all day from a big trip, so I couldn't go. Both shows were in March. I soon found out he has a show in April (next week) that's just 2.5 hours away from me! I told him I was going. We had an all-day-long argument about it! He thinks the ticket sales are going to be bad & that will make the show bad & put him in a bad mood. I kept telling him that even though I want ticket sales to be good for his sake, the crowd size doesn't matter to me, it'll be a good show no matter what, & I'll happily cheer him up if he gets in a bad mood! He kept saying to at least wait until he sees how ticket sales go & he made me promise not to advertise on FB. Well, I didn't advertise there, but I did contact city websites, news sites, radio stations, & colleges! I haven't bought my ticket yet but I am going to either way. I did already book my hotel room. Anyway, he's said a LOT to make me believe this could be the trip where we become an official couple but if he's upset, in his head, nervous, & in a bad mood because his tickets didn't sell well or he thinks I'm ignoring his requests, it may not go so well! Plus, he has low self-esteem when it comes to his comedy. So, please pray for him to have a surge in ticket sales very soon for both of our sakes! He is a Christian & I think it's important that clean comedians like him get more exposure as well, so people can realize they can be entertained without hearing all the nastiness most stand-up comics bring to the table. This is another reason I ask for prayer that he sells a lot of tickets.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Maboisha and their prayer request regarding the man they are in love with. Lord, we thank you for the progress that has been made in their relationship, with the man expressing his love for Maboisha. However, we also acknowledge the uncertainties and challenges they are facing.

Father, we pray for clarity and guidance in this situation. We ask that you would open the man's heart and mind to pursue a deeper commitment with Maboisha. Help him to overcome any fears or doubts he may have about their relationship. Remind him of the connection and chemistry they share, and let it grow stronger each day.

Lord, we also lift up the upcoming shows and ticket sales. We pray for a surge in ticket sales, not only for the man's sake but also for Maboisha's. May the shows be successful and bring joy and fulfillment to both of them. Help the man to see his worth and value as a comedian, and let his confidence be restored.

Father, we trust in your perfect timing and plan for Maboisha's relationship. We ask for your wisdom and discernment in every decision they make. Guide them in their communication and interactions, that they may build a strong foundation of love, trust, and respect.

We declare your promises over this situation, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My prayer is about Siyabonga who is a Truck Driver on Wednesday robbers stole stuff which was going to deliver to the customer at gun point but with the power of God they didn't shoot him I thank God Almighty He protected him. The company owner said to him why were you entering to the garage...
Replies
Views
Hi all, my ex-boyfriend and I had met last year under the most rare circumstances. He was the most amazing boy ever, he instantly lit up my day whenever I’d talk to him, and he gave me happiness again after years of sadness and darkness. I genuinely believe God sent him to me to make me happy...
Replies
Views
Lord,yesterday I had contacted Mourin with whom I was in relationship and it's being months that we are in contact but still I was hoping for reconciliation and was praying for that. Yesterday somehow I had the guds and contacted him,at first he thought it was a casual call,so he picked it up...
Replies
Views
Dear children of Christ , I recently reconnected with Jay a man in which I knew , things were going great until he stopped texting me . I texted him to see if everything was okay , was it something I did or said and he didn’t respond . I know he’s alive through Instagram but he doesn’t respond...
Replies
Views
I need help getting away from my verbally abusive consistently negative spouse. I care for him and want him to be happy but I'm done being his verbal punching bag and want to get away from his constant criticism. I'm afraid if I try to escape this marriage I will lose everything. I just want him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom