Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
My fiancé is flying down so we can get married. We have no place to live and no job (yet!) once he gets here. But we both truly feel and believe that The Most-High Is Behind this union, and on that date. We have been praying about this for over a year.
We have been praying for his entire family...
Lord God I left up the new manger that replaced our old manger I'm praying that he will work my wife's schedule please protect my hrs and my job I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over this situation show me favor at work continue praying for traveling mercies today protect my car that it...
I speak life I get my passport done my daughters get THERES done urgently I get a new place to live Stay where I’m not made a fool or ripped apart in hate ever again greatly I dont have to be hated by everyone everything everywhere I go greatly for now on into existence 💯Fold THATS it that’s all...