Thks u Jesus for every thing u have given me in my###

Anrhia fernandes

Disciple of Prayer
Thks u Jesus for every thing u have given me in my life. whatever I have asked for u have given me. plz Lord plz let my dream come true of going to UK to very soon. plz this week give me my papers in my hands n let me get my bi and ### passport soon so I can travel to UK asap n get my ### and ### to. please Lord it's been ### and a half yrs
Answer my prays
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O lord thank u4every thing u have done4### and ### family so far but please heavenly king answer ### remaining request please king of all king ### want to be free from every trouble,pain,failure&please protect ### husband,children all day days of their lives from every evils.
Replies
9
Views
250
Thank u Jesus for every thing. provide me two wheeler vehicle that I desperately need for my job. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
45
I knew it God, you have given me good sense. I can sense the bad things happening. Bad people, I get the negative vibes, thanks for such a gift of yours, thank you for making me understand how bad people are. How they break the promises in seconds. I'm really surprised but this time people are...
Replies
6
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom