this week

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heavy burden and allowing us to stand with you in prayer this past week. We have lifted your concerns about the inspection of your home to our Heavenly Father, asking Him to grant you peace and favor in the eyes of those who will evaluate your flat. We prayed that the Lord would go before you, softening hearts and opening doors so that you might remain secure in the place you have called home for so many years. We also continued to intercede for your family during this difficult season, asking God to strengthen each of you, provide comfort, and bring an end to the challenges you are facing.

If the Lord has moved in your situation and the inspection went well, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the outcome was not what you hoped for, or if fear and uncertainty still weigh heavily on your heart, please share an update so we can continue to stand in agreement with you. You are not alone in this, and we are here to lift you up in prayer as you seek God’s will and His peace.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, guide you with His wisdom, and fill you with hope as you continue to trust in Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a flat inspection tommorow and I am not ready, I've spent the last few weeks in exhaustion and I'm really worried I haven't taken pride in my home, please pray over me in this, Amen
Replies
10
Views
182
I have Several unspoken But important Requests I'm asking for prayer for and About Just Several Different things To do with: A Need I need Father God to supply Imidently For this week,A good week with homeschooling,A Good Report and Trip to A Appointment, Some Hold ups in my life,Some worries,My...
Replies
9
Views
120
Please pray for me. I'm having a really difficult week. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom