This lady ### she trouble me all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would trouble those who trouble me over the next ### weeks. Please pray God would physically torment those physically tormenting me (with witchcraft). Please pray God would destroy everyone robbing me. Please pray God would take space and privacy away from everyone astral...
Replies
7
Views
205
Dear Lord Jesus, There is a cute lady in church. Thing is I’ve been kind of avoiding her though what times she was friendly towards me, but I didn’t always be as friendly as I think I should sometimes. She’s happily married and I want her to stay that way and I’m good friends with your husband...
Replies
6
Views
223
Please, Idk what to do. I'm so sorry for length, but I need prayer and guidance. Me and my family are disabled. And my brother has bipolar and rage/anger management issues and a history of substance abuse (he's supposedly been clean for months). We have a restraining order against him for...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,319
Messages
16,798,279
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom