This is the part of the holidays ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I noticed that I very very heavily attacked with spiritual warfare on Holidays. Most of it is sadistic satanic people doing witchcraft on me because they get great pleasure out of abusing me and they can't stand seeing me being happy and having joy. I'm not sure why I get so much spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
211
This year, it will.be only me and my son for the holidays (he's a child) and I'm extremely thankful but the last two years have been heartbreaking and not peaceful or joyful (the holidays) After going no contact with my family I'm looking forward to a blessed and peaceful holiday season. Me and...
Replies
10
Views
107
I'm a ### on summer holiday, I had a hard time these last months since ### last year, ###, ### going to ### and ### and ###. I was very tired at the end of school year. Today I have the opportunity to travel to stay in some friends' house. I already had to change the tickets over problems with...
Replies
11
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom