Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This is the first year in over 20 years my wife and I didn't do our taxes jointly as she didn't want to for some reason and my tax preparers are asking weird questions about how she filed etc. I give this to you Lord Jesus and ask that you keep me hidden in you and let nothing come about as a result. Come quickly and call us home to you Lord in the name of Jesus. Take away any worries, stresses or fears and bless us with our new bodies that will not lust after sin in the name of Jesus.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hi I am Saurab Khatiwada. I am currently living in Australia, resident of Nepal. I was court married to a girl 3 years ago. Me and partner didn’t notify immigration about our marriage, which we didn’t know about it. Now we have applied for new couple visa over here in Australia. We are very much...
Replies
Views
I am requesting a complete °180 turnaround in my life on the inside from the heart to get back on track with the most high and to fully experience my life like I am supposed to with my wife, friends, family, co-workers, business associates etc... It's been a long hard road. I need to get the...
Replies
Views
Good morning please all pray for my son Morne I need urgent help please pray with us for Morne Morne"s sutuation is not getting better its just getting very very bad He is still not working constantly sitting with a headache drinking all sorts of tablet yesterday everyone was phoning me Morne is...
Replies
Views
which frameth mischief by a law? Father in heaven this is what gangstalkers do. Govt using a false color of law can either hire out to people or place secret bounty on certain peoples heads to either pay or exchange items or drop criminal charges on them if they get this person to commit suicide...
Replies
Views
God I know that I'm not suppose to question you about your work but my heart is hurting along with Tawana and his Aunt's when Zae had to go back to his mother he didn't want to go but the child services in Atlanta Georgia is so messed up his mother want even let Tawana see him and that's her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom