This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJWhite

Humble Prayer Partner
Good Morning! This is the day that the Lord has made.

Lord, there are marvelous things that I do not know, nor can I comprehend.

Lord, things that happen in my life, and things that happen in my friends' lives.

Lord, I desire to be thankful, to appreciate everything that comes across my path.

Lord, so often life hurts, I get angry—upset, I do not understand, yet Lord You ask me to be thankful for everything, and have faith—thank You.

Lord, help me to be thankful, when the rains come on the just and the unjust, that You care so much about me, that You to chasten, to build character and godliness in me, to be a mirrored reflection of Your Son to reach others.

Lord, I thank You for mercy, for the hunger for righteousness, for forgiveness, for purity, for providing for my needs.

Lord, I thank You for prayer, That I can come before You and call You Father.

That I can cast my burdens on You.

Lord, I thank You for my heart, the treasure and light You placed in there—the Holy Spirit.

Lord, help me to endeavor, to be thankful for everything.

Lord, it seems most of the time, what happens is about me.

Lord, I thank you that You gently remind me that the things are not about me, however, my life and what happens is more about You, Your will, and Your Kingdom.

Lord, I thank You, I praise You. Lord, in You do I find strength and courage to go on.

Lord, I thank You for the author and finisher of my faith—Jesus Christ and that in You is hope everlasting.

Lord, I thank You for the blood of Jesus, Your precious lamb.

Thank You Lord God! In Jesus’ name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was glad when they said we must go to ###, I like this day as I am going to the house of the Lord and rejoice with other saints in his presence, not matter things are not good to me, my family, and in my country, but what I know is that he is still in control, he has solutions I prefer to fix...
Replies
7
Views
236
Hi The massive “Hurricane”! has made landfall and the wind and rain are so severe and intense. Anxiety, fear and all the rest are swirling around. I’m anxious about my financial struggles. The debt keeps piling up and I am trying my best to resolve it. I’m not sure how much longer my landlord is...
Replies
6
Views
256
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY BINDED UP SATAN DEMONS CREATURES AND ALL LISTENING ILLEGALS NO SCORPION TAIL USE STAY AWAY FROM MY LIFE I LOVE MY LIFE IM NOT HAVING MANIC EPISODES IM NOT SLEEPING ON THE SIDEWALK AND THERE WILL B MILK IN MY...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom