This is ###, I was pulled out from ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SRIDEVI
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SRIDEVI

Guest
This is ###, I was pulled out from my Job, due to some wicked jealous people. I pray God to Honor me in my same Old Job & expecting Invitation call from my Boss to re-join. Zephenia 3:19 God gives Honour in the place of shame, Joy in the place of sorrow. Please please please pray for me…

My heart is squeezing and painful like anything, pls pls pls pray that

My Boss should call me to Invite me, to Re-join in my Job with great honour. Thnq
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I know that you've given us through Jesus Christ all authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt us we can trample on serpents and scorpions we can pull down strongholds and push down the forces of darkness and today my heart is aching for my two...
Replies
7
Views
168
He has lost vision in his eye and terrible Jaw pain it is terrible. I can’t hardly stand to see it when it happens and it happens so frequent.
Replies
7
Views
260
To not have spirit pulled out when I am emptying myself
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom