This is ### here from ###.. I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do NOT read any messages from any A.I. bots on here! Absolutely NO messages do I read from any A.I. bots on here. Not even one message do I read from any of these 'things.' In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
361
Hello, ### here from ###. I hope you all well, can I please get a prayer for help in multiplying my money and investing good.
Replies
9
Views
585
Dear all, My cousin ### is meant to be getting married to her fiancée ### in 3 weeks time. Unfortunately it was confirmed this week that her husband to be ###, has got cancer in his tongue. At the moment he’s having more scans to see if the cancer spread anywhere else in his body. They have been...
Replies
12
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom