This is a post

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My last post I quoted Isaiah 6:11, but it is supposed to be Isaiah 11:6. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
8
Views
152
Please pray for ###. He has had to go to the emergency room three times since his brain surgery. He is suffering from severe headaches and insomnia, and today his stitches were not removed because he has developed a seroma. We earnestly ask for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
37
Please, please, please just pay extra hard for me! I know it sounds a bit much to ask so strongly about a job & moving when there are people that need MUCH bigger prayers, but I'm SO worn down & tired at this point. I have been for a while. I'm trying to be calm. I'm trying to have peace. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom