This guy I’m dating is sleeping with ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He is rude and withholding affection. Being very short with replies with me. Taking a long time to respond or not responding. Prayer this changes or God help me. Prayer ### changes. Prayer for healing of my heart, thoughts, mind, body, spirit and soul in Jesus Name. I feel sick. That God helps...
Replies
12
Views
382
My pet ### is not sleeping at all barking continuously and shivering most of the time and walking around the house pacing. I have gone to multiple doctors and I’ve given multiple treatments and don’t know what what is the problem with my dog? She’s aged. I can understand the age related problem...
Replies
11
Views
303
Right now I am talking with a guy and he's ### years old and I'm ### years old we both are Christian and we both have a healthy relationship with Christ and we want to build each other up in Jesus but my dad which is not Christian at all is trying to ruin what me and him have because my dad is a...
Replies
8
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom