Things To Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please bless my sister with a good job, peaceful relationship with parents, heart full of joy, love, and healing from any hurts. Please bless my brothers' jobs with success, bless their private lives to be more closer to You and to dedicate their lives to You. Please bless my work today. I need Your good recommendations about me all the time as too many negative chit chatting around the company. Please forgive my sins. Please bless the company and the boss with success and wisdom. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement with ###'s prayer. For You will bless in abundance those who love and fear You. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I pray that God will bless your family with all you ask. And why do you think about negative chit chat about you? Ignore them; people can say whatever they want about you. All you have to do is do what is pleasing to God. God always listens to your prayers. And he will see you through your difficult times.
 
Lord we want a job for ###'s sis and blessings for ### and ### both. Bring them all closer to you, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
246
When my son was in 4th grade I homeschooled him. I took him to a local public pool and wrote it down per hour as gym class, physical education. He had a snorkel from Family Dollar. I walked by the pool today and realized that those were good days. But he is now ### and he used the informal swim...
Replies
8
Views
153
Please support me with prayers. May the Heavenly Father resurrect and restore - my heart, my soul, my life, my faith, my hope and my joy... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I pray again (as before) to laugh, to rejoice, to hope.... may God look mercifully upon me... and act... for His glory, in the...
Replies
11
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom