Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Living a life away from the Lord is one thing that will make our life so miserable and lonely. Material possesions, money, power and riches of the world will never ever satisfy the longings of our soul. Having Jesus in my life is a precious gift that no one has ever given to me.
This is really a gift that comes from heaven to those who seek and want to be close to the heart of God. Our dear Lord coming to earth to live with us and to teach us how to live for God and to obey His word. Those are so precious to our hearts and lives.

See the tiny fingers and toes,
Bright baby eyes.
Cute baby nose.
Hear baby gurgles,
And baby sighs.
Jesus is alive and well.
Everyone is happy and joyful.
A new life has come to be.
A Savior and Lord of all of us.
He alone will satisfy the longings of our soul.
Let us glorify His name.
He alone is worthy of all praise.
Now and forever more.

Amen

With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation. Says the Lord.
Psalm 91. 16

Whoever trusts the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul, they will be satisfied with life and with everything Jesus sends his way. O the glory of Gods presence. We Your temple give You reverence. So, arise and lift up your voice singing glory to Him, the satisfier of all needs of everyone who comes to Him. Bless His name, honor Him wherever you are. He alone is worthy of all glory now and forever more.
Amen

Living a life away from the Lord is one thing that will make our life so miserable and lonely. Material possesions, money, power and riches of the world will never ever satisfy the longings of our soul. Having Jesus in my life is a precious gift that no one has ever given to me.
This is really a gift that comes from heaven to those who seek and want to be close to the heart of God. Our dear Lord coming to earth to live with us and to teach us how to live for God and to obey His word. Those are so precious to our hearts and lives.

Bright baby eyes.
Cute baby nose.
Hear baby gurgles,
And baby sighs.
Jesus is alive and well.
Let us glorify His name.
Now and forever more.

Amen

Psalm 91. 16

Whoever trusts the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul, they will be satisfied with life and with everything Jesus sends his way. O the glory of Gods presence. We Your temple give You reverence. So, arise and lift up your voice singing glory to Him, the satisfier of all needs of everyone who comes to Him. Bless His name, honor Him wherever you are. He alone is worthy of all glory now and forever more.
Amen
I am satisfied with Jesus, He is my everything. I need no other friend, I only need the Lord. I shall forever praise, honor and glorify the Lord. He has been so good to me this past year and I believe He will be the best Friend ever in the next one. May peace and joy of the Lord fill your hearts today and forever. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Unto Jesus be all glory, all honor and all praise. He alone show us the truth and nothing but the truth. Material possesions and riches of the world certainly will not fill the void we have in our heart. Only Jesus can send peace and joy in our existence. All glory to God almighty. He has been good to those who call on Him day and night.

Bright baby eyes.
Cute baby nose.
Hear baby gurgles,
And baby sighs.
Jesus is alive and well.
Let us glorify His name.
Now and forever more.

Amen

Psalm 91. 16

Amen
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
The world, the flesh and the devil has been offering me riches of the earth, material possesions of all kinds, more money in the bank, more houses, cars, boats, planes and everything else, but my soul was so empty and i felt so lonely. I could not find peace and joy down deep in my soul. So I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Earthly possesions, riches of the earth will not fill your heart with peace and joy. Only Jesus can satisfy the longing of our heart. Come to Me... says the Lord and I will give you peace. Let us all follow the Lord all the way to heaven. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Choose ye this day... said Joshua to the people, whom ye shall server, but as for me and my house, I will serve the Lord. Jos. 24.15 It is not so difficult to choose whom we shall serve and how to please God by obeying His word. Every single gift we have has come from the Lord Jesus to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Parenting teens is one of the best, hardest, most growing things I've ever done. "Marriage will show you your true selfishness," they said. So I braced myself, but the blow never came. Marriage quickly became a haven I had never dreamed possible. "Parenting," then, because they said, "it's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I was praying for those lost souls that came to church this morning to be saved and be on their way to heaven. Jesus heard my cry and send the precious Holy Spirit of God and save them all. i was so happy to see them on the altar giving their life to the Lord. For sure, I am confident they...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom