Things Are Looking Up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmas

Humble Prayer Partner
God, I thank you so much for the breakthrough my family experienced this weekend. My father let our family member stay for the weekend and we all had a great time together. We still have work to do before he can move back in, but Lord, I thank you for your blessings this weekend. I also pray that you please continue to heal my mom and get her strong and healthy before her surgery. Please help her make it through surgery and bless her with a successful, speedy recovery. I ask you to also bless my boyfriend and I with jobs. We have both been applying to numerous places, and we have had no luck. I ask you to please help us and lead us to the jobs you have destined for us. Thank you Lord for your help and your love. We felt your grace this weekend and we appreciate it. Please continue to help us! In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord I praise you and magnify your name. I thank you for once again proving to us, that you are a God that answers prayer. I give you glory and honor for what you have done in this family in the last few days. I thank you that you told us "He that who has began a good work in us, is faithful to complete it". I pray that you would touch each and every heart in this family help them to love and forgive. I pray that they would continue to grow in grace, loving one another. I pray that you would have your perfect will in this situation and continue to move in their lives. In Jesus my name I pray Amen.
 
PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS IS ALWAYS ABOUNDING , I LIFT UP YOUR REQUEST BEFORE OUR FATHER.
 
Father I ask that You would be with this mom as she goes through this surgery, and help her to have a speedy recovery, and bring healing to her in every way needed. I also thank You for the breakthrough this family had this weekend, and the blessing ### has received because of it. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Think things are looking up in the real estate market we need this miracle now Christ Yeshua for us and also blessed new cars soon and your mighty healing virtues over us completely and mighty protection soon in these blessed appointments that they get the glasses and dental aesthetics Right...
Replies
6
Views
224
A lot is going on. Not everything, my family is out of town. My mum ### is applying for jobs, despite having many jobs, she is applying for more, as she is worried about losing people often. They are issues with some private students, hopefully most of them got resolved, long story. One job that...
Replies
6
Views
97
As the situation with the other dog didn't end up working out, me & my family are still looking to find another dog that is the right fit for us. It is said for Labradors to be what we see as a best fit so far, but we're also not against getting a french bulldog. We want a dog that's cuddly...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom