Theres a lot of strfe at my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my sister whose is having trouble at work place at ### sector inspite of working sincerely people are blaming giving lot of workload and now worrying her of suspension and also having trouble with husband who is not supportive she is fully disturb kindly keep her in prayers.
Replies
7
Views
225
I just hope that today a lot of girls on the app Dateability give me a heart ony profile and that they start chatting with me I really hope so today im sorry bout my recent prayer post 50 minutes ago
Replies
11
Views
32
Dear Lord Jesus, Have so much to do on my plate. I’m having to work extra shifts. I am having to write a story. I need to try to make a PSA video for October or at least before December or at least before the middle of December to be more precise I have to have production done way before that...
Replies
7
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom