Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There never seems to be enough time in the day. And so, I usually feel like I have to do things in a rushed manner, or "split things up" instead of all at once, or rush through them. {Or do things in some crazy way, which is opposite of how I would have preferred.} Doing things at my own pace, and having enough time to do it, is VERY rare. That this "being a slave to the clock" stuff eases up, You can't really like something if you're doing it at an unnatural pace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help with getting enough time off from work to do all the Christmas preparations for guests and entertaining. Also help with a ### of mistakes I made not seeing a couple of emails—may all be well. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
249
“I never understood what it meant to be transgender. Nobody ever explained it to me. The only impressions I had growing up were of insulting caricatures in entertainment. There was one instance where I saw a trans person on TV who was a real person when I was in middle school and probably 12...
Replies
8
Views
369
Father, why am I never good enough!! Never seem to do anything right no matter how hard I try!!
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom