broken winged
Humble Prayer Warrior
I pray this night because of the negativity being leaked from apartment to apartment lately. It has hit our home and has NOT left next door since it was birthed next door. I have desired to move because of this truth for MANY years now. I have lived through many dark times within these walls living in such an environment that I can not control. MANY of it seeps through the walls from ALL of the darkness next door. Every time there is chaos it seems to find its way into our home and hell breaks loose. I have struggled with many pains, persecutions, and battles since I moved into this place. The joys I once knew seem ancestral and left as memories. I have tried MANY ways and filled many applications, and been on MANY waiting lists through the past 15 years trying to move us out and to better. I pray that the home I have set site to be ours and bring about MANY blessed joyful days so that we may replace all the bad years of pain with joy. I will take the lessons learned from this time but the nightmare cremate.
In Jesus Christ name to better tomorrows than ALL of our yesterdays... Amen.
In Jesus Christ name to better tomorrows than ALL of our yesterdays... Amen.
