there is a court battle for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. My adult children are in a conflict due to one in law, who is young and immature. She has divided us. She needs to apologize but chooses to just move on and keep it going and us separated. I don’t know if she’s ashamed or embarrassed or stubborn. But restoration is...
Replies
17
Views
309
I'm going through a spiritual battle with demonic people. I've upset the Freemasons and Eastern Stars because I don't agree with them. I found out that many of my family members were part of this cult and things haven't been the same since that revelation. They sabotage and spy on me. They also...
Replies
12
Views
231
Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I am a police officer and a full-time father to both biological and non-biological kids. A few years ago, I left my ex because I was suffering in a toxic relationship. I was unable to be the best father at the time because of our relationship. I...
Replies
13
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom