There is a better Way! I pray this Way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
There is a better Way! I pray this Way will be found by all who hate themselves inside and have tried to love themselves to salvation and wholeness just to fail over and over. Help us Jesus deny ourselves and live for You in Your sweet name of Jesus I pray Amen Luke 9:23-25 ~ Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit their very self?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
178
Father in the name of Jesus Christ please HELP There are many tactics used by employers to push workers out this includes increased workloads, unreasonable demands exclusion from important staff emails/staff meetings.incessantly interrupting employees, making false statements. Employees are...
Replies
7
Views
221
Please God...show me the way. I pray that my future does not involve divorce. Please help my marriage, and please help my ###, guide me to where I should be. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom