There are spirits that go a head ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to use the Holy Spirit in Jesus. Christ to flee all negative entities, unwanted spirits, lingering around the house that are not wanted. And I want all the negative stuff. The things demons seen on the walls. All to just go away by the name of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I want to...
Replies
11
Views
130
I SPEAK LIFE THAT I CONTROL MY LIFE MY FAMILY THAT LOVES ME HAS MY BACK DOESN'T WANT ME DEAD IN MOVIES LOOKING AT TOMBS WHEN I'M VERY MUCH ALIVE ..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE GREATLY WHERE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS THAT JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT I WANT TO BE HAPPY AND GET A HUSBAND FORGET...
Replies
6
Views
83
Every time I’m trying to focus on something positive, an unclean spirit wipes slime on my arm or body. Prayers to imprison those evil spirits for eternity in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom