There are some categorys of things I ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
There are some categories of things I deal with that are not going in a way that's beneficial to me, in fact opposite, and after a while it's depressing. For things to turn around.
 
There are some categories of things I deal with that are not going in a way that's beneficial to me, in fact opposite, and after a while it's depressing. For things to turn around.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for/about some things I have heavy on my heart and for me and my family of ### in general please pray for my spouse to Be healed and live a long life in Jesus name their have been some very negative things Said towards him In the last few days regarding his health Most were said out...
Replies
12
Views
131
Replies
9
Views
34
Please pray for me and my family of ### in general and My unspoken requests I have please pray for My ### some friends of mine And some other people in my life that have unspoken requests too please pray for my ### to be healed and blessed with a long life And especially for my ### unspoken...
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,388
Messages
16,810,690
Members
650,769
Latest member
Crafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom