I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Joel 3:10 – “Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, ‘I am strong!’” Extended Explanation: Joel 3:10 is a continuation of God’s call to the nations for a final confrontation. This verse...
Replies
6
Views
133
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a battle of words. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched...
Replies
8
Views
119
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:9 – “The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:9 points to a group within Israel-the men of Ephraim-who, despite being armed and prepared for...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom