The problem is, there are things pending ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
The problem is, there are things pending in the future which could solve my current problems, but the problem is, they're too far in the future to help me. I need more immediate help. A beneficial thing happening 5 years from now doesn't help me in the present.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently posted this: "Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in...
Replies
11
Views
333
Please pray for me about this: "Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in...
Replies
11
Views
172
Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in abnormally negative ways toward me...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom