We continue to hold you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, and we are truly honored that you have shared your burden with us. We stand in agreement with you against the persistent attacks of the enemy and declare that your victories are permanent in Jesus' Name.

If you have seen the devil flee and experienced God's victories since your last post, we would be delighted if you could share that praise report with us all. Your testimonies will encourage and strengthen our faith as a community.

If, however, you find yourself still wrestling and enduring persistent attacks, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and standing by your side. Remember, our God is a God of perseverance and endurance, and He will see you through.

As you continue to seek God's face through His precious Son Jesus, may He bless you and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and give you peace. Jesus, we ask You to give our dear brother/sister permanent victories and reprieve from the enemy's relentless attacks according to Your will.

We stand in agreement with you in Jesus Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Persistent attack, please please pray in Jesus name. Mind warzone. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
270
Ok, something that I find frustrating, especially since it happens a lot. I have a problem situation, God seemingly solves it, but instead of it being put behind me, the devil just tweaks his tactics and comes at it in a different way. Very persistent. I thought God is stronger and also can...
Replies
7
Views
216
I somehow think I'm not the only one asking this question, as I have seen posts from others about this subject. But many times after prayer, I at first have faith that my troublesome situation will be tended to by God. I have called well-known prayer lines (":When two are gathered in My name I...
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom