The More I Pray, the Worse My Marriage It Become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botse

Disciple of Prayer
I had prayed about my marriage not to fall apart, asked you to pray with me and you did, but still it is still falling apart, what must I do? Must I let it go? I still love my husband even though he is not a Christian. I believe that one day he will be part of God's children, please help.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I PRAY THAT YOU STAND YES IT HARD TO GO THRU FOR I'M GOING THRU A SITUATION THAT I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME AND MY MARRIAGE.  PLEASE TRUST GOD DON'T TAKE YOUR FOCUS OF GOD.  DON'T LOOK AT THE PROBLEM FOR IF YOU DO YOU WILL SEE THE BAD JUST GET SCRIPTURE DANIEL CHP 6 AND VERSE 10 READ IT THREE TIMES A DAY.  GOD IS STILL ABLE HOLD ON
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers. The more I pray the more things get worse. There are some things that are really bothering me: 1) Although I get really good job evaluations, my boss often makes belittling statements to me such as "We've already discussed this" or "I've said this multiple times." These...
Replies
8
Views
140
Glory to the Jesus Chris 🙏 i need prayer because I have come down with something and i can't breathe thru my nostrils. This is unusual because I hardly ever get sick!! 🤧 Its very miserable 😢 i can't breathe. It seems like the more i pray the worser things get! Its just relentless 🤧 why when i...
Replies
8
Views
720
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Pronounced, Jn 8:10-11, Lk 23:17, Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You, John 5:14, Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47, Eyes Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Jn 3:3-7... 🙏 Father, first and foremost...
Replies
11
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom