The man I worked for last week said he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
The man I worked for last week said he will contact me to come back either Monday or Wednesday. Please pray that he does contact me soon.

He has two kids, please pray that I get along with them, especially his daughter.

I still need more work. I'm praying for another job to open up that is not that strenuous.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
[SIZE=14pt]Child of God,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]James 4:2 tells us: “We have not because we ask not.†John 14:13-14 tells us: "And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.â€[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Let’s Pray[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will favor me like You favored Moses. Prosper me like You prospered Isaac. Provide for me like You provided for Elijah. Promote and establish me like You did for Joseph. Encourage and give me understanding in my struggles like You did for Job. Intervene for me liked you intervened for Ester and the Jews. Anoint me like You anointed David. Bless me liked You blessed Jabez. Fight for me like You fought for the Israelites when they walked in obedience to Your Word. Protect and keep me safe like You did for Daniel in the lion’s den and the king’s palace. Honor me like You honored Mary. Heal me like You healed the woman with the issue of blood when I stand in need of healing.

God teach me how to trust You like Noah. Teach me how to respect You like Joseph. Teach me how to pray like Daniel. Teach me how to hear Your still small voice like the true Prophets of old. Teach me how to Love You like John. Teach me Your Word like you taught it to Jesus. Use me like You used Paul to teach and minister Your Word. Teach me how to worship You like the angels in heaven. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my family, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all. We want You to be glorified in our lives. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So in Jesus’ Name.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Encourager ###, M.A., LM, CS
Christian Life Coach and Youth Minister
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Please Share This Prayer Link With All Your Christian Friends: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17145-god-please-do-this-for-me/[/SIZE]
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has issues with addiction. He constantly wants to be high. He denies it. A week ago he got sick, and I asked him to try to make sure our baby didn’t get sick. He ignored me and took no precautions. Our baby got sick. She screamed and cried for 5 days because she couldn’t eat or sleep...
Replies
6
Views
325
Dear God Please make the last company I worked for rehire me My old company made a mistake I have applied many times since my last day and received hiring considering. I'm likely to get through the recruiter stage but the hiring managers refuse to consider me an offer or role because they...
Replies
7
Views
290
I posted last week stating the suffering I was going through last weds day I was rushed into hospital with more chronic stomach pain my son rushed me to ### they gave me morphine which helped but the worst was to come I had X-ray showing a blocked obstruction still in pain the drs came my son...
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom