The Lord knows

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for you and your spouse and your family and for each of those several other particular people and the many different requests that you placed before the Lord.

We have continued to lift up you and your loved ones and every unspoken need before the throne of grace, trusting that our Heavenly Father knows each one intimately and that the Spirit Himself intercedes for us when we do not know what we ought to pray according to Romans 8:26. We stand on the promise that when we ask according to His will He hears us as it says in 1 John 5:14 and that where two or three agree it is done by our Father as written in Matt 18:19.

We pray that the Lord will draw you and your spouse and your family closer to Himself and to one another, that He will grant wisdom, protection and peace over each of those other people and each specific need, and that He will answer every request according to His perfect will and for His glory. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayers For/About Several unspoken requests for Some different people in my life that I love very much,Please pray for each of Theese people and each request Please Pray for Me and My family of ### in general and my spouse to Be Healed and Blessed To Live a very long life So that...
Replies
14
Views
123
I Know Several people (by name) who need prayer for different reason(s) please pray for each and every single one and each and every reason and request for each one In Jesus name Also please pray for me and my family of ### in general and some unspoken requests That I have of my own all In The...
Replies
10
Views
71
I need help knowing what is confirmation from the lord? I’m feeling a stirring to pick a spouse There are 3 guys in mind. When I was praying today, I heard 1 of their names when I asked if I’d get married, and an image of a door slightly opening popped into my head. I’m not sure if I’m making...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom