The Lord Flavor Of Favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Dear Jesus, I pray for favor to pour down upon me in Jesus name AMEN. :)
 
when u are a child of God his favour and blessing is so much upon ur life and doors open that no man can shut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
157
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and favor over my situation. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
10
Views
100
Hello, thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I have an important doctor’s appointment Wednesday and am praying for favorable news. I need favor and help from God. Im in my early ###’s and almost died needing extreme surgery. Pray I get to see the healing and good God is bringing. God...
Replies
11
Views
64
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom