Fred D.M. Mukisa
Disciple of Prayer
The invitation to visit ### has not come through yet. It is coming to two months now. Continue praying for me so that it is processed as soon as possible. I trust in you Jesus.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jesus Christ's time is the best and may our Lord Jesus attend to invitation, in Jesus'Name. I pray, amen.The invitation to visit ### has not come through yet. It is coming to two months now. Continue praying for me so that it is processed as soon as possible. I trust in you Jesus.
The invitation to visit ### has not come through yet. It is coming to two months now. Continue praying for me so that it is processed as soon as possible. I trust in you Jesus.