The invitation to visit ### has not come through

Fred D.M. Mukisa

Disciple of Prayer
The invitation to visit ### has not come through yet. It is coming to two months now. Continue praying for me so that it is processed as soon as possible. I trust in you Jesus.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
The invitation to visit ### has not come through yet. It is coming to two months now. Continue praying for me so that it is processed as soon as possible. I trust in you Jesus.
Jesus Christ's time is the best and may our Lord Jesus attend to invitation, in Jesus'Name. I pray, amen.
 
The invitation to visit ### has not come through yet. It is coming to two months now. Continue praying for me so that it is processed as soon as possible. I trust in you Jesus.

Lord God, may You give a chance to ### for him to visit ### and let him rely upon You in all his plans, in Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for the Expression of Interest for the Ontario Masters stream a long time ago, and still I haven't received an invitation to apply as there has not been a single draw for this year under the masters graduated stream. Since I have a score in a very competitive range, I am trying to...
Replies
9
Views
308
Dear God, I have been trying for more than ### year to get my house's paper work. I am now not even able to meet the officials to get it done. I do not know why it is being blocked. But I know YOU can intervene. In the name of Jesus Christ, please give a breakthrough and help me out.
Replies
9
Views
143
I was completing my grade 12 in 2024 but I failed my exams. I was upgrading my marks in ### last year and this year July will be our final national examinations. According to all my subjects, especially mathematics there's a big problem with me so I asked for praying for me, make sure I can...
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom