Breath on me breath of God.
Till I am wholly Thine.
Until this earthly part of me.
Glows with Your heavenly fire.


In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Seek Him and you shall find true relief to your troubled soul.
 
We all need the holy presence of Jesus in our life. Depression sets in when we realize that this virus will not go away sooner than we think but will stay and more viruses are coming along and more powerful that will need more vaccines to protect us from infection and death. Fast and pray for our children who need the Lord and they have trouble learning remotely. Teachers want to see their students in person but are afraid to get Covid into their system. O Lord, send healing and mercy we pray. Amen
 
Praise God, we honor His unfailing word. Ezekiel 37:11-14. Then He said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the people of ISRAEL. They say, 'Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.' Therefore prophesy and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them, I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.' HOLY BIBLE TODAY'S ENGLISH VERSION. The Almighty God is our refuge and defense, the rock of our salvation. There is nothing impossible with our God. To God be the glory. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
As a holy temple of the living God, we should constantly honor, praise and glorify the name of the Lord. Let us never ever forget this...... So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God the Father. I Cor. 10.31 Our dear Savior always glorified His Father...
Replies
3
Views
587
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 114:2 : Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel his dominion. A Prayer Based on Psalm 114:2: Our prayer: “Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mighty power that rescues and redeems. LORD God, just as You made Judah Your sanctuary and...
Replies
11
Views
217
🙇🏻Father, "our fathers have told us what works You did in the past," Ps 44:1. We take as a presupposition You are no respecter of persons, and are the same yesterday, today and forever, Heb 13:8.Even though we know the Manifest Presence of God is a fearful thing, we ask You prepare our obedience...
Replies
9
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,525
Members
650,886
Latest member
Yltestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom