The enemy is working to destroy our marriage and our family. The enemy is working to destroy the relationship between father and son, Father and daughter, and husband and wife. There is parental alienation going on and we are dealing with a Narcissistic parental alternator whom is trying to destroy ###'s, ###, and our daughter's relationship with ### step son and is seeking power and control over our marriage and family. She is seeking revenge and I believe the enemy attacks through other and the enemy is attacking us in this situation please pray for us. God Bless you and Thank you!
I pray in the name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord You see the isolation, ungratefulness and desrespect that has been...
Replies
15
Views
112
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord You see the isolation, ungratefulness and desrespect that has been...
Replies
15
Views
111
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord You see the isolation, ungratefulness and desrespect that has been...
Replies
10
Views
22
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom