The enemy has been stomping at me, trying to harass.

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
The enemy has been stomping at me, trying to harass. Lord bind these forces against my destiny and cast them away from me. Bring God's peace and continual goodness today. In Jesus Name
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer fear Fear not for I am with you mer sea picture isaiah.png
    quote prayer fear Fear not for I am with you mer sea picture isaiah.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
In agreement Lord, we lift this prayer, may it be received as sweet incense pleasing in your sight, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Fellow Believers, Prayer Warriors and Fellow Saints. My late Parents house went to Auction last Saturday. It starting with a price well below reserve. ( A Price well below what the place was worth ) . However there were no bidders. After 15 mins the agent called off the Auction. The...
Replies
5
Views
210
Courtroom Prayer and Decree for Recovery and Protection Righteous Judge of Heaven, I appear before Your court in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, who binds the strong man and plunders his house (Matthew 12:29). I will not sell, trade, or forfeit the glory You have given me. My portion, my...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Heavenly Father, I pray you keep my partner and I at peace together. Allow us to put you at the centre of our relationship and to seek You, I pray we remain in great communication and to stay humble. Guide us and protect us from any lie of the enemy. Remove any distractions or temptations that...
Replies
10
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,289
Messages
16,820,819
Members
651,302
Latest member
Throasorenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom