The doctors say cancer is in my ###'s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father by the power of Your Son Jesus Christ and by Your stripes we are healed...we are coming together as One in One accord and with One mindset that You are willing and able to lift her from this sickbed. Lord we are asking that You speak a Miracle and restore her health and bring glory to Your name. Lord cover her with Grace and Mercy and speak a Miracle upon his daughter...touch her mind with Peace, touch her heart with Joy that comes from You...pain may endure for a night but Joy comes in the Morning...Lord thank You for hearing us and thank You for having Your way in her life...may she always and forever bring You glory and may she worship You with her words and her deeds...take her hand and lead her to the fullness of Truth in You...cover this family with Peace and let them lean on You for understanding and let them together honor You in Spirit and in Truth...Lord have Your way....in Jesus name.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter...May the Lord's Mercy be on you all in Jesus name...
 
praying for you and your family in Jesus sweet & holy name i pray

praying for stright, healing, guidance. praying our Heavenly Father will surround you with his loving care in Jesus name.
 
The doctors say cancer is in ### body. We are asking for a miracle. We need all the prayers we can get. Please come into agreement with us for ### complete healing.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I pray in Jesus name that the Lord's presence will be in and around your daughter so strong that these bad cells will miraculously disappear and she will receive full healing. And that God will not only renew her health, but your entire family's strength, faith, & joy. amen
 
Dear God, Please use Your miraculous Power to heal this daughter of yours. May you bring upon this miracle NOW. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
12
Views
135
Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
11
Views
137
Dear all, My cousin ### is meant to be getting married to her fiancée ### in 3 weeks time. Unfortunately it was confirmed this week that her husband to be ###, has got cancer in his tongue. At the moment he’s having more scans to see if the cancer spread anywhere else in his body. They have been...
Replies
12
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom