The devil is all over me like ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
The devil is all over me like a poison ivy rash and it needs to stop. For God to break his power.
 
God bless you .....I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
Zephaniah 3:17 -
"For the Lord your God is living among you.

He is a mighty Savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With His love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why I would receive the pain all over my body because it doesn't make sense. My whole body doesn't deserve to get pain. God isn't playing around with me and who I am. God will rid the pain from my body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
249
I pray my car runs smoothly and the problem is fixed. I pray these headaches stop and the ringing in my ears stop. Depression leave me. I pray for a new house for myself, ###, and ### less stress on my job. I need my job. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
330
Me heart goes out to all the animals who are homeless or in a shelter that kills cats and dogs because nobody wants to adopt them. If I have the money I would open up no kill shelter and maybe a pet shop that sells cats, dogs, rabbits, pet food and supplies and more animals. It's very heartless...
Replies
13
Views
565
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,059
Messages
16,818,226
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom