The days are getting rough. I don't sleep because of ###.

Garrett90

Humble Servant
The days are getting rough. I don't sleep because of my thoughts. I feel like I'm drowning. My ex talked to me and said she still loved me. And hearing those words brought me to my knees. I replay it in my head over and over again. God, my heart says she's the one. And I won't stop trying. God, I ask for your blessings and the strength to keep fighting. To keep pushing forward through all the trials I am facing. I do feel like giving up on everything. So, I ask that my miracle comes soon. I ask for forgiveness for my sins. I've been doing better on repenting, fighting temptations. I do want to thank everyone who has been praying for me the past few months. May y'alls prayers be answered. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
My heart is with you in prayer. After ### yr my husband left me. I know your pain. Take your day hour by hour or minute by minute and Know God loves you and has a plan.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer relationship good persons decision God guides knows color help positive.jpg
    quote prayer relationship good persons decision God guides knows color help positive.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, You know my financial situation and I can’t sleep. The programs won’t help unless I receive an eviction notice or move to a shelter. After working so hard for years this is what my life has come to. I don’t sleep well at night remembering all of the bad things that were...
Replies
7
Views
288
Long story short, I was born again in 2020. God has done so much work in my life. I'm very grateful for how far He has brought me. However, the spiritual attacks are too much. One year ago I thought God had told me who my future husband was. I prayed about it. It brought so much anxiety...
Replies
7
Views
552
Please lord help me! I don't sleep, every night there's some strange movement on the roof of my room I need prayers.
Replies
13
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom