Please lord help me! I don't sleep, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, You know my financial situation and I can’t sleep. The programs won’t help unless I receive an eviction notice or move to a shelter. After working so hard for years this is what my life has come to. I don’t sleep well at night remembering all of the bad things that were...
Replies
7
Views
288
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
182
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom