"The Best Is Yet To Come"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 LORD, We are Thankful for Your Tender-Mercies, Daily Faithfulness Lam 3:23 🙇🏻 Continue Faithful Prayer for Wife, Rom 10:1; Yet Need Your Help to Focus on Duties, Tit 3:14 New Things, Isa 42:9, Really Need Your Help, John 15:5, Grace to Do Both Ecc 7:18... 🙌 Father, You know me... I waited...
Replies
13
Views
126
🙌 LORD, We are Thankful for Your Tender-Mercies, Daily Faithfulness Lam 3:23 🙇🏻 Continue Faithful Prayer for Wife, Rom 10:1; Yet Need Your Help to Focus on Duties, Tit 3:14 New Things, Isa 42:9, Really Need Your Help, John 15:5, Grace to Do Both Ecc 7:18... 🙌 Father, You know me... I waited...
Replies
10
Views
128
I HAD CALLED OUR SUPERINTENDENT YESTERDAY AND HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE A CREW HERE TO HELP SHOVEL SNOW AND CLEAR THE AREA BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET I AM VERY FRIGHTENED AND ALSO VERY CONCERNED TOO I ASKED HIM TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT WHOEVER CAN HELP ME SHOVEL THE SNOW AND...
Replies
17
Views
482
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom